6.14.2012

still alive over here.

Why do we have to become such emotional beings when that time of the month comes along?! It's like we become this raging incredible hulk like beast with no control over our emotions. That also pertains to eating like a beast too, shat. I seriously just want to scream, "WHY God, WHY did ya make me a woman!????", during those 3-4 days of drowning in the crimson sea. Ay dios mio!

Anyways. I thought I'd give it a try and write something around here, considering that I did make a promise to myself that I would get back into the swing of writing to my hearts content. Yeah! So much for that one...but really, it's not like I don't have time, it's just that I'm a lazy stinker, and when I actually do feel like writing, my mind ends up wandering to something else and I completely leave writing on the wayside. Really frannie, leave the excuses for somebody who cares and get with it!

Time for mimis now, but I'll make it a point to write something tomorrow. Gotta make this a habit...:) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frannie! The blog looks nice! Quit being a lazy bum and just write!! Lol

    ReplyDelete